We invite You to participate in action “Adult learners week in Russia”.
The main event of the week will be as follows:
- Plenary Session “The top priority of education as a human right and a development imperative of society”;
- The final plenary session of the “Culture of lifelong learning as a phenomenon”.
- Socio-economic conditions creating a culture of lifelonglearning;
- Social Sphere- space development of the individual;
- The recognition, validation and accreditation of competences acquired outside educational institutions and non-formal learning, “International exhibition ‘Adult Education’” at the fairgrounds VI Forum of Folk high schools and uUniversities in the Third Age 17th International Competition “Beautiful school” as a form of professional development of teachers;
- Creating a culture of lifelong learning in a library environment;
- Increased cooperation between education and training of workers in the world of business and industry;
- Culture of the use of information and communication technologies;
- Motivational strategies to enhance the skills and self-education adults;
- Funding for formal and non-formal adult education.
Training (on request).
Study visits to the institutions of education, social protection, culture, etc.
See full information in attached document.