House of Europe in Saint Petersburg — regional public organization, established in 1996, sees lifelong learning as its main goal; lifelong learning is implemented through establishing programs aimed at different target groups of adults, conducting conferences, seminars, research work, and organizing educational network structures.
Main objectives of the organization:
- Studying and an overall concept of adult education;
- Implementing the idea of lifelong learning;
- Investigating the features of work with different target groups, forms of intergenerational programs, mechanisms of social partnership and networking in participating countries;
- Strengthening unified educational environment, integrating domestic and foreign experience in the area of adult learning, training the members of the organization;
- Disseminating innovation through networking of organizations that implement programs similar in content in participating countries;
- Forming incentives for integrating formal and
non-formaladult education based on social partnership of state, private and public organizations and institutions.
How to find us
Russia, Saint Petersburg, Kurlyandskaya street 5